[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: TaskInstance.setActorId(String) causes set TaskInstance

lblaauw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 21 02:54:41 EDT 2008

Hey,

yeah correct for the suplied jBPM ddl script to work, you have to change all the bit definition to boolean. MySQl will indeed change these to tinyint(1) but looking at the ddl script boolean is the correct definition to use. After that change we had no problems initializing our mySQl db with it, well and added semicolons after every line ;-)

Greetz,
Leo

"kukeltje" wrote : What db (and version) are you using? I thought with MySQL you could not even load the ddl if you did not change the bit to tinyint(1)... maybe with some versions you can. It is at least not a generic problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159715#4159715

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159715