[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Interesting performance numbers with 2.0 alpha, 1.4 & AM

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 22 11:49:59 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : Our target for BETA is to maximize your disk... say.. if your disk can do up to 20K messages a second on the disk, you would be able to add 20 more producers and you would still have 800/1K messages per second on each producer.

Of course I meant... 20 producers at the small transaction size.

If you use higher transaction sizes, you would be pretty impressed with the rates you would achieve with a single producer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159782#4159782

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159782