[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBoss Messaging and in-memory Databases

ichristo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 23 03:22:12 EDT 2008

I know that IBM has been doing some testing with JMS messaging backended by http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data/soliddb/ and I'm fairly certain that the same is being done by Oracle with their TimesTen and Coherence products.

I'm curious is any work has been done with JBoss Messaging on this front and if there is a good open source DB alternative to use for this test?  [/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159821#4159821

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159821