[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Multiple ClassLoaders problem?

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 23 09:57:08 EDT 2008

>From this piece of log:
   [aopc] [aop-debug] org.jboss.aop.instrument.Instrumentor was org.drftpd.vfs.index.lucene.LuceneEngine converted: true

I can see that aopc is intercepting your class. Probably, you're forgetting to make your aop.xml file accessible to JBoss AOP at runtime. If JBoss AOP does not find the file at runtime, your code will run without aspects. Take a look at the build of our tutorial examples to see how to do that.

Regarding the fact that JBoss AOP runs differently at the second run, check what lies at compiledest dir before each aopc run. I think that something is changing in the directories between the two times you run aopc (check also the files at plugin.classpath).

Let us know if this helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159943#4159943

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159943