[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Using Jax-WS RI with JBoss AS 4.2.2?

pisce do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 23 13:23:21 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I have a simple question. How do you make an EAR app (EJB endpoints) work with Jax-ws RI on JBoss AS 4.2.2, instead of (or in collaboration with) JBossWs?

I tried to remove 'jbossws.sar' from server/default/deploy, and ship Jax-ws RI 2.1.4's jars into my EAR's /lib directory. JBoss AS seems to hot-deploy fine, but the Endpoint is never registered, and the WSDL is never published. I guess I could need several descriptors that are located in 'jbossws.sar', but they all refer to JBossWs beans...

If I ship Jax-ws RI's jars into my EAR, and don't remove 'jbossws.sar', I get weird errors probably due to conflictual jars versions.

Any help is welcome

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160000#4160000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160000