[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustering JBoss Messaging without Shared Database?

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 23 15:45:12 EDT 2008

The problem is the ID generation on Clustering.

We store the next sequence on a Table, and that's used to synchronize the counting between the nodes. We will have to guarantee the IDs are unique on NullPersistence, and we can't do that now.

At the moment we can't support NullPersistence in clustered because of that. We will keep that JIRA opened and that will be implemented on a later release.

At the moment you could use a shared DB to store your data.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160028#4160028

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160028