[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Looking for help with: Error getting JMSServer member in

sil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 23 17:43:11 EDT 2008

Since I cannot seem to edit, posting a few after thoughts here. After a bit of pondering and playing I am leaning towards the problem area being the connection factory. I have tried a few of the ones provided by default. All are in the global JNDI namespace.  If I get no additional error if I use either:
ConnectionFactory (class: org.jboss.mq.SpyConnectionFactory)
XAConnectionFactory (class: org.jboss.mq.SpyXAConnectionFactory)

Then I noticed the this JmsXA. I turned it global by adding the tag <use-java-context>false</use-java-context>. I think, hey, it has JMS in the name, maybe it is important:
JmsXA (class: org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsConnectionFactoryImpl)
I've had it used in an example that runs entirely on JBoss with success, however, Weblogic gives me the error:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: JNDI object with [solr/JmsXA] not found:
  | 	JNDI implementation returned null
  |         at org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate$1.doInContext(JndiTemplate.java:125)
  |         at org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate.execute(JndiTemplate.java:85)
  |         at org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate.lookup(JndiTemplate.java:121)
  |         at org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate.lookup(JndiTemplate.java:146)
  |         at org.springframework.jndi.JndiLocatorSupport.lookup(JndiLocatorSupport.java:93)

It is bound, exists, and names all match correctly, and the jbossall-client.jar is only included once in the classpath. Once again, any direction, help, thoughts, suggestions will be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160048#4160048

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160048