[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - How to Access EJB over HTTP in remote machine?

ritesh163 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 24 00:52:51 EDT 2008

hello everybody,
I am having problem to access EJB over HTTP in remote machine. I have to access EJB which is running in remote server. In between two EJBs, there is routing IP as these are running in different network connected by radio link. I am given with routing IP to connect with remote EJB by my client, that routing IP will map to remote EJB server.
Remote EJB server is running in [internal IP] and I have to connect remote EJB with [Routing IP or External IP]. Can I access this remote EJB over HTTP?
The question and error code are given in below link:
[url]
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=137907
[/url]

could anyone help me to solve this problem?
Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160089#4160089

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160089