[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Can I deploy a Folder other than a .WAR type in Windows

anandh@andale.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 24 08:45:17 EDT 2008

"jaikiran" wrote : Last time i had tried this, i used the following syntax:

  |   | <attribute name="URLs">
  |   |          deploy/,file:///C:/user-21682/home/application/src/
  |   | </attribute>
  |
  | Note that i am specifying the path till the folder (ending with a /) containing my war file.

Neah tried this, I am afraid this causes tmp folder to explode.
My war is actually a folder docroot and not a .war file.
If i just specify src/  which has the docroot... it will try to find all .jars inside the WEB-INF/lib of docroot folder and explode them to the server/default/lib directory.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160212#4160212

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160212