[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: FailOver and Session Stickness Behaviour

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 24 10:30:34 EDT 2008

Yes, it sounds like my "I'd be surprised if it were a mod_jk issue" was hasty.  Your logs show the JBoss-side session management code doing what it's supposed to -- the session has .tomcat2 appended, but a request goes to tomcat1 anyway.  And then .tomcat1 does what it's supposed to do and changes the appended jvmRoute to tomcat1.

So yeah, looking through the JK logs is the way to go.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160249#4160249

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160249