[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - MDB concurrency (Multiple instances)

rajasekharreddym@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 24 12:26:30 EDT 2008

My MDB (Message Driven Bean) on message-inflow-driven-bean for IBM MQ using MQ resource adapter on JBoss.

reference link
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0710_ritchie/0710_ritchie.html

MDB is working fine, but its allowing by default multiple instances of MDB (concurrent MDBs).

As per my project requirement, suppose to use only one instance of MDB.

Plz suggest me how and where i can configure the attributes related to MDB concurrency?

or

a example with concurrency settings would be great!

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160290#4160290

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160290