[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - @Entity Multiple Persistence Contexts

jfrankman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 24 21:30:24 EDT 2008

I have two persistent contexts defined in my project. I can get everything to work alright, except that when I deploy the app I get an error for each entity since each Entity bean does not exist in both persistence contexts.

anonymous wrote :
  | 18:56:38,732 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

Is there a way to specify that a particular Entity is only found in Persistence Unit A on not in Persistence Unit B so that the above error message is not displayed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160406#4160406

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160406