[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Concurrent childnodes: how to create multithreaded nodes

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 25 05:08:22 EDT 2008

"Rasun" wrote : Else, I just implement a simple Threadable node to spawn threaded childnodes and hope jBPM will be able to cope with it.

Hmm... I'd strongly advise against this. Many other issues can arise since jBPM was not developed to be used in this way. Might be very difficult to get any help in these circumstances, certainly if it is known by other people in this forum that jBPM is used in a 'wrong' way.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160468#4160468

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160468