[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: help on JmsXA

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 25 11:41:57 EDT 2008

Actually.. I understood it was working when  you were doing JmsXA... I'm sorry. Just ignore the last post.

Well.. Anyway.. I don't know how Spring works.. you need to make it use java:/JmsXA.  You will need to make the right configuration at spring.

Maybe some other user might help you here... but your best choice would be to ask help at some spring user's forum.

Or maybe.. you don't need Spring at all to make those sends. From what I have seen.. spring doesn't help you much on JMS. If I were you i would just :

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160585#4160585

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160585