[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - multiple instances and context roots

tom_goring do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 25 14:46:04 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have several jboss installs running behind apache using mod_jk (dev, test, production, etc)

I can't use virtual hosts as all my instances require SSL and this is only set up for 1 domain.  Each instance runs on it's own ports.

I want a simple way to tell jboss/tomcat to use a reliative context.

E.g.

https://www.myserver.com/dev/MYAPP/hello.jsp
https://www.myserver.com/test/MYAPP/hello.jsp

I.e. I want to know where I can set dev/test, etc.

I don't really want to change the application.xml for each EAR file when installed (as that would require rebuilding the EAR dependent on the instance).

Ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

Tom

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160639#4160639