[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: shutdown.bat and cntrl-c not working but web-console and

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 25 18:02:54 EDT 2008

Based on your netstat output, I think that you changed the JNDI port to 9099 (the default is 1099). So you should be able to shut down from the same machine using:

shutdown -S -s localhost:9099

To access the port remotely you need to ensure that port 9099 is open. You will also need ports 9098, 12444, 12445 and possibly 12446 open (this is a guess based on the port-change pattern I think you used).

I see you are using jrockit. Could you try with a Sun JDK?

If those don't work, I have a few more ideas.

Please don't bold your text, makes it too difficult to read.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160684#4160684

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160684