[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Sub Folder is not supporting .xhtml(seam)

vivekmk2006 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 26 01:33:43 EDT 2008

 Hi all,
         We implemented a demo using jboss seams and working properly. For
 implementing security i want to move some .xhtml file into a new directory called "wizard". but if i am trying to access the .xhtml file in to that directory i am getting an error as

 HTTP Status 404 - /DemoChaptor6/wizard/loggedInUser.seam

 I know it is a configuration error, but i don't know how to configure it.

 Can any one help me pleas.

  Regards vivek.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160732#4160732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160732