[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Need help : JBossWS Security!

timeagentess do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 26 03:41:46 EDT 2008

"helmutdoe" wrote : The <wsse:Security> missing occurs if i remove the followin line on my code.

  |  ((StubExt) ksb).setConfigName("Standard WSSecurity Client");
  |   |

  | And this is traceable to me because then the client application do not know how he should configure the SecurityHandlers. Since i had debugged the client code i was able to locate when the exception occurs.
  |

  |   | ((StubExt) ksb).setSecurityConfig("META-INF/jboss-wsse-client.xml");
  |   |

Hmm, interesting -- I have both lines of code as you mentioned them in my client, but I'm still getting the "missing <wsse:Security>" error. So I must be doing something else wrong, as well :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160751#4160751

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160751