[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Is JCA clustered?
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 26 04:47:55 EDT 2008
"jorgemoralespou_2" wrote :
| 6- In node-2 Ldap recreates connections succesfully. (Note we haven't touched this server at all)
I am not sure if you are doing the farm deployment , if you are doing so then I would expect the deployment changes to get reflected across nodes .
Let us see if you can simulate it at your end , you should perform these steps
1) Make min-connection=max-connection=3 .
2) Use prefill tag to prefill the pool at both nodes.
3) Now shutdown the ldap .
4) Go to node 1 and see if application gets the stale connection , it should .
5) Try the  with node2 .
6) redeploy the -ds.xml in node1 and see if application can now connect to ldap , it should .
7) check if the application at node2 can connect to ldap now .Let me know if you it .
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160771#4160771
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160771
More information about the jboss-user