[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Passivation false problem

rachna_agg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 26 07:12:16 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reply.

But I think Activation is reading data from the database if it is not found in the memory which is the case even when passivation is set to false. So why Activation is associated with passivation being set to true only and not false?

Also, why the no of "Hits" is always zero even when "CacheLoaderLoads" in "CacheLoaderInterceptor" is increased. Moreover, everytime I retrieve the same record, my no of "Misses" increases" and not "Hits".

Regards,
Rachna

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160821#4160821

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160821