[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: multiple clientConnectAddresses?

robert.geisler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 26 08:19:52 EDT 2008

thanks for your reply, jaikiran.

"jaikiran" wrote :
  | Is jboss.protocol.http.ejb2 the system property that you are trying to pass? Then the xml should look like:
  | <attribute name="InvokerLocator">${jboss.protocol.http.ejb2}</attribute>

ok, this is a start.
but your notation seems to be equal to ${jboss.bind.address}, hence it is about a system property of the server, i guess. well, i wonder if i can set a system property which will be resolved in the client only. my problem is that the server does not know where the clients have to connect to. that is why i want the client to set the actual value. is this possible (yet)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160838#4160838

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160838