[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: [JBoss 4.2.2GA]Problem with PostgreSQL as DefaultDS

klapcio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 26 10:03:34 EDT 2008

"jaikiran" wrote : <connection-url>jdbc:postgresql://[servername]:[port]/[database name]</connection-url>

  | This is incorrect. You have replace the servername, port, database with the actual values corresponding to your database server.

I'm so silly...
OK, the connection is working but I'm still getting ERRORS:

  | WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.mq:service
  | =PersistenceManager
  | org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Could not resolve uncommited transactions.  Messag
  | e recovery may not be accurate; - nested throwable: (org.postgresql.util.PSQLExc
  | eption: ERROR: syntax error at or near "TXID")

OK, probably I've to remove hsqldb-jdbc2-service.xml and hsqldb-jdbc2-service.xml from deploy/jms but what shall I put instead of them ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160882#4160882

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160882