[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - JBoss IDE support for compile time aspects

alebu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 26 10:15:09 EDT 2008

Hello, as I remember in the past there was a support for aspects in JBoss IDE but for now JBoss IDE is moved into JBoss Tools. But JBoss Tools have no support for AOP at all. Or I miss somethink? I am very interested in JBoss aspects because differently from AspectJ JBoss AOP supports java 1.4 and it is critical requirement for me. Also, I need compile time aspects - I mean, compiled code must be just java classes without any requirements to container. Maybe I miss something but I think all that was in the past. Strange that  I can't find anything about it now.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160889#4160889

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160889