[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: trying to increase thoroughput to server, what am I miss

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 26 13:48:55 EDT 2008

Hmm, I was using GET. Though I doubt that using POST would be different (doPost() calls doGet()).

What are all of the JMeter components in your Thread Group? All I have are:

* HTTP Request Defaults
* HTTP Request (doe the single GET)
* Summary Report

The only other thing I can think of is that I ran JMeter on the same box as JBossAS. I'll try running JMeter on another box. Maybe there is some network issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160950#4160950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160950