[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deployment Problem -- Unable to replace existing file

Tarch82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 27 02:31:40 EDT 2008

"rweed" wrote :
  | I had the file locking issue on Windows with 5.0.0.beta4, so I tried the Linux version and there is no locking problem there.
  |
  | JBoss goes through the undeploy/deploy process, BUT it is still accessing the old classes. SO, under Linux, you still need to restart the server to effect your changes even without the file locking issue.

I have the same problem of rweed with Linux...this is quite annoying, mainly because of the long start time. Is there some known workaround?

Thank you in advance,
bye Tarch!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161054#4161054

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161054