[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: WSRP: images, css, and javascript from ICEfaces not comi

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 27 02:57:45 EDT 2008

The title of your post got truncated so I'm not sure what your issue is, though I suspect it has to do with resources not being properly handled... Could you please detail the issue?
Note also that resource support in our implementation of WSRP is not as complete as it should be since JSR-168 on which we aligned didn't not support this. We should improve resource support in 2.7 as we will now work on top of JBoss Portlet Container 2.0 which fully implements JSR-286.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161059#4161059

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161059