[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: WSRP: images, css, and javascript from ICEfaces not comi

Lightguard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 27 09:51:46 EDT 2008

Ah okay.  Yeah I noticed that it was truncated after I posted.  I have an ICEfaces + Seam portlet that I'm remoting.  There are style sheets and javascript files that ICEfaces is putting into the resultant HTML so that it can do all the AJAX stuff (and make it look pretty).  There are also some images in the application that we have used.

On the consumer end none of the images, css, or javascript are coming across.  When I look at the HTML that is rendered all of those are relative paths back to the context of the war that was deployed in JBoss portal (JBoss is the Producer).  The images we could probably make absolute in the source ourselves, but the main things are the javascript and css from ICEfaces.

I imagine these should be urlType=resource in WSRP terms, but I'm not sure if that's the case (the spec really doesn't make that clear in my mind).  I'm wondering if this is a bug in JBoss Portal or if ICEfaces should be using absolute paths.  Thanks for the help, hope that made more sense.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161176#4161176

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161176