[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: JNDI EJB local lookup is ok, but the bean cannot be invo

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 27 12:54:33 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : There it is defined that an ejb cannot be both local and remote interface

itsme, are we talking about the 4.6.6 section of the spec which says:

anonymous wrote : The same business interface cannot be both a local and a remote business interface of the bean.

In this example, j2ee4cxw is using two separate business interfaces. One for remote and one for local. That should not be a problem as far as i know. Feel free to correct me, if i am wrong :)

j2ee4cxw, I don't see anything obvious in your code, which might result in this exception.

anonymous wrote : ServiceLocator.getEJB(SHIPPER_JNDI_NAME);

Can you post the code in the getEJB method of ServiceLocator? And how frequently do you see this exception? Every time you use the local interface?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161259#4161259

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161259