[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Jboss tools seam views dont work in Ganymede

wiggy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 28 19:01:18 EDT 2008

Tried several times to try jboss tools in early releases of Eclipse ganymede, but it all always errored.

Just checked the Ganymede production build - and installed latest version of jboss tools -
It ries to run the wizard to setup seam project (however it only offered me seam 1.2 and not 2.0 in the drop down

I couldnt complete the wizard however I get similar problems to those referenced in

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=138155

where i get view errors where on the right hand side where the seam web templates are.

Essentially the latest version doesnt appear to be compatible with eclsipe ganymede -

Is this a quick fix or significant engineering job to get it to work with ganyemede?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161365#4161365

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161365