[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss as window service

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 30 01:20:12 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | Starting JBoss Application Server 5.0 [2008-06-30 08:49:38]
  | 'run.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
  | operable program or batch file.

Where did you extract the JBossNative zip file? It should be extracted to the %JBOSS_HOME% folder. The JBoss Native has a bin folder which copies new files to the %JBOSS_HOME%/bin folder. Ultimately, the service.bat file should be present in the %JBOSS_HOME%/bin folder.

anonymous wrote : System Variables:
  | C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_15

I would recommend that you move the JDK installation to a folder which does not have a space in its path. JBoss or Java installations in folders having space in their path name run into weird issues. I have my Java installation at C:\jdk1.5.0_15

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161389#4161389

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161389