[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - JSF implementation shipped with JBoss AS 4.2

jcd2020 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 30 04:37:39 EDT 2008

Hi. I'm trying to debug jsf libraries shipped with JBoss. I'm using Eclipse for that and of course need the source code for jsf-api.jar and jsf-impl.jar found in jboss-4.2.2.GA\server\default\deploy\jboss-web.deployer\jsf-libs. From what I understand (from reading http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/JBossWithJSFCDDL), my version of Jboss uses the Mojarra implementation from https://javaserverfaces.dev.java.net/. (Version 1.2_04-b16-p02 to be precise). After downloading the implementation and source code and comparing them with the implementation shipped with JBoss I found them to be different (for example the com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationAssociate.java method handlePreDestroy). Where can I find the proper source code?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161415#4161415

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161415