[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: 2 Versions of JDK Jboss runs in one and app in the other

pguilmette do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 30 08:02:55 EDT 2008

>>You mean its just a standalone application? Can you please provide more >>details about the application and what it does?

It is an IVR application on the syntellect platform. I am now going to convert the application to just 1.6 but need to run Jboss in 1.5 because the rest of my department is running Java 1.5 and most of our EJB's are using 1.5 and are EJB3.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161482#4161482

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161482