[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Integrating Seam with GWT

l2trace do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 30 11:02:53 EDT 2008

There is an example within th seam documentation on how to do it.

I am new to seam and GWT

Here is what I do  ( which  I am sure can be automated with ant).

Build the project with GWT and seam-gen tools into the same directory.

Import into JBDS

Build GWT with the compile scripts

copy the www/application directory into the exploded-archives/${projectname}.war directory

use seam deploy to deploy.

you will need to build the exploded-archives first with seam.

It is an awkward way to doing it but until I get motivated to  figure out how to do with ANT or some else suggest a better way. Thats what I have

hope it helps

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161536#4161536

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161536