[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Seam, Do I need for production Enviroments ?

Subemontes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 30 11:28:37 EDT 2008

Hi all.
I'm in charge of deploying a Jboss AS Server for my firm.

Atm, and after quite fighthing and reading about jboss and java and JVM and this forum, I have the next question:

Seam is a framework, for sure, but... ¿Do i need to copy it to a production server that is gonna receive .ear archives ?

¿Will Jboss use "seam" habilities ? or are they integrated in the code the developers pass to me ?

And, at las, ¿Do i need seam for production enviroments ? Do i need portal ? (have the same problem)

Thanks in advice.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161545#4161545

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161545