[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Seam, Do I need for production Enviroments ?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 30 11:46:35 EDT 2008

You do not need to copy Seam to the production server. Any applications that use Seam should include the necessary Seam JAR files as part of the EAR file.

I do not know what you mean by "Do i need seam for production enviroments ?" How is this question different from what you have already asked (and I have already answered).

Regarding your question "Do i need portal ?", only you would know the answer to that. But I can tell you that a portal is not required to run Seam applications.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161549#4161549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161549