[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: JBOSS5 + Spring Deployer version confusion

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 1 07:43:45 EST 2008

"dlmiles" wrote :
  | I can also see that the MANIFEST of jboss-spring.deployer itself does not include its own version number and would also like to see jboss-spring.jar from inside the *.deployer file renamed to jboss-spring-3.0.jar (as well as version in the manifest).  Both would be ideal and would save you documenting a README file about which version you built with this week.

I'll fix the manifest.mf, to include the version.

"dlmiles" wrote :
  | My next problem is that one or more Spring bean descriptors does not use XSD/Namespaces but DTD, is that allowed ?

It's up to Spring on what it does with the file.

"dlmiles" wrote :
  | Now my remaining concern: I have a WAR in my EAR which currently has spring*.jar's inside (/WEB-INF/lib/*.jar) what is the correct way the package those ?

In theory it should play nicely.
But see recent thread about the same problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133433#4133433

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133433