[jboss-user] [Remoting] - C++ connection to JBoss Remoting

haresh_srm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 1 08:54:25 EST 2008

Hi,
We are currently having a standalone java program that acts as a Socket Server to a C++ client.  Our application needs to support various client requests and involved extensive thread management. We wanted a better implementation. I was wondering whether JBoss Remoting is a solution for this situation.

As I am a new user, I read through the example code but it uses a Java Client. Is there a way I can make JBoss expose a Socket Server URL and have a C++ client connect to it?

Any example code snippet would be really helpful. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Haresh Kumar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133437#4133437

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133437