[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: swimlanes <-> configured users in jboss

akakunin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 1 17:22:44 EST 2008

In our case (we needed to assing some user from Role, defined in project for specified swimlane) we imlemented assignment Handler for swimlanes (added them automatically during process deployment).

This handler is called then swimlane instance in process created (then swimlane used for forst time). In this handler you can assign some actorId to the swimlane - depending from some of logic (implemented by you).

For example - in this handler you may get list of users in jBoss, make decision what user should be used in this process for specified swimlane, and put him into actorId

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133465#4133465

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133465