[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - steps / guide to consume WSDL web service

adesai@atech.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 2 17:59:12 EST 2008

Hello there,

This is my first ever attempt to play with Web Services and I need your help.

I've a WSDL web service and I need to consume it in JBoss 4.2.2 GA which comes with JBoss Portal Server 2.6.4.

1. Do I need to generate any Java code from the WSDL? If yes, how should I generate it? any tools?
2. Where should I keep those Java files? Do I need any jar files to compile those java?
3. Do I need to write any XML configuration file to consume it? If yes, how? any samples?
4. Do I need to write any client code? e.g. JSP/Java/servlet to access the web service? Any samples?

Basically, I'm looking for a end-to-end guide to consume a WSDL web service in JBoss.

Thanks for your help.
Regards,
-Amol

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133521#4133521