[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: a JSF Validator cannot be cast to javax.faces.validator.

webmascon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 2 18:50:33 EST 2008

JBoss Portal identity application is using MyFaces
MyFaces jar libraries are in
portal-identity.sar\portal-identity.war\WEB-INF\lib2 (sic!) folder
this is where portal-core-identity-ui-lib.jar files is which contains build in CaptachValidator class.

I placed my jar file into jboss-portal.sar\portal-identity.sar\lib\ which makes it available to the whole identity application.
So does the anwser mean I need to put my jar file (which contains just validator class) into portal-identity.sar\portal-identity.war\WEB-INF\lib2?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133524#4133524

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133524