[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - BPEL --> Can´t connect with other Web Services

rgesteban do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 3 03:23:52 EST 2008

Hi all,

I´m testing jboss-bpel, I did a WS and a BPEL precess which call it. The WS works fine, and the BPEL process deploys fine too, but when I run the BPEL Process, it breaks. The erro is

org.jbpm.bpel.BpelException: no port implements the required port type: portType
={http://cyii.es/services/ldap}WSLDAPPort

But that ports is declared. Somebody could help me. I don't know exactly the problem and also could be the solution.

Thanks

Rodolfo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133549#4133549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133549