[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Message Driven Bean not working with jBPM

chrisrjcox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 3 07:57:03 EST 2008

Thanks for your feedback Ronald.

In the last few minutes I have managed to get this to work.

I'm unsure of how exactly Eclipse deploys the java class files, but the MDB needs to be within a .jar, so what I managed to do was remove it from the src/main/java com.distributed.action package and deploy it manually within a new jar file.

Now it works, even picking up the 10 text messages sent to the queue over the last few days :)

You are correct this is not specifically a jBPM issue.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond, much appreciated.

Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133613#4133613

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133613