[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - jms/jndi issue

neoben do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 3 09:58:07 EST 2008

Hi all,

I have a few problem deploying my JMS in the following Topology:
-JBossA hosts the Hypersonic Database and the JMS provider deployed using uil-service.xml
-JBossB uses JBossA as JMS Provider
-A JMS client connects to the JMS Provider by doing a remote lookup on JBossB

Basically, when I lookup the ConnectionFactory from with JBossA, I get a org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.UILServerIL pointing to the JMS Broker. When I do a local lookup from within JBossB or the JMS Client, I would like to have the exact same MBean, and I don't really manage to get that configured. The only way I can get it is by looking up the object store in JBossA (remote lookup) and I want to avoid that at any cost.

I would really appreciate any help...

Benjamin,

ps: the problem is more about getting the JNDI lookup right rather that managing to connect to a remote JMS provider (as described here http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HowDoIConfigureAnMDBToTalkToARemoteQueue)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133632#4133632

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133632