[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: war file deployed is notworking!!

dhcolo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 3 14:46:52 EST 2008

Thanks, Sir,

Now I can see the HelloWorld example after modifying the build.xml. But I still can not see my own application which invokes MS SQL server.
The meesage I have is :

2008-03-03 12:28:21,156 ERROR [STDERR] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver

It seems the MSSQL jar files are not found. But I
did include them in the jar war file.
I should send you my war file but when I run the
jar or war commands in coomandline, it says there is no
jar command recognized.  But I did use "war" in
my build.xml. Could you please tell what I have to set to make coommand line knows the jar coomand?
Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133709#4133709

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133709