[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: specify task time window

aapthorp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 3 16:00:06 EST 2008

"kukeltje" wrote : due dates can use EL now as well (see the docs) That way you can set an absolute due date if it e.g. is in a processvariable.

Thanks, had done this with an action handler, as per the example on the wiki contributions page.

"kukeltje" wrote : And if the 'start date' does not need to be real (the task appearing at that time), use just a processvariable for that. If you do want see the task not before that specific date, use a state with a timer that transitions to the task if the timer is fired

I guess the processvariable approach is the way to go, I was wondering if there was something built in that I missed i.e. task to start no earlier than and finish no later than, or a task duration. This would be useful for assigning actors based on existing task assignments.

P.S. Is there any interest in an iCalendar wrapper such as I've described?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133727#4133727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133727