[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBoss Messaging clustering

143564 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 4 05:08:09 EST 2008

Hi,

I installed jboss messaging 1.4.0sp3 in 2 nodes (jboss 4.2.1GA) .I configured properly (some default configuration) for clustering.I given unique id for sever peer. and i created jms destinations with clustering(given clustering is truein destination.xml). When i started to test the jms queue in single node , working fine.but when the 2 nodes at running at same time in cluster mode, messages are not sending to end point. no errors are throwing.there is no execution of my code.but if any one of the node is forced to down all the message queue are sending properly.

I dont know what actually the problem in clustering.Please help me someone.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133818#4133818

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133818