[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: messages stuck in queues

martin.wickus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 4 07:55:18 EST 2008

We rolled back to the old libraries and config files and all is working fine. However, for those following this thread, would like to point out I'm not convinced this is a bug in JBM. We might have made a couple of mistakes during out deployment. Email thread posted for public interest:

anonymous wrote : Just a bit of background.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133885#4133885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133885