[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: war file deployed is notworking!!

dhcolo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 4 11:29:36 EST 2008

Thanks, Sir,

I am getting closer. Now Jboss can find my class file and run my class file. It is also indicates it has been able to make MS SQL server connection.
The only problem is ii can not find my jsp file and a
property file. I check the war file and found the pass of jsp file and property file are incorrect.
The jsp file path is
project/jsp/**.jsp
and the path of propety file should be
project/WEB-INF/**.properties

But in the war file,  they are
project/**.jsp

project/**.properties

I just can not make the path right. Here is my
code of war in build.xml. Could you please indicate
what wrong cause this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133972#4133972

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133972