[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - load balance

mindy.engelberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 4 17:48:19 EST 2008

I am evaluating using the core jBPM within an existing J2SE application.  However I will be load balancing these applications so that any one of them can respond to user input and process the next step of a workflow.  Before I get too deep into figuring out how this all works, is it possible to have multiple instances of the core jBPM engine share databases and share the execution of tasks (so that if one server goes down the others can take over)?

Thanks,
Mindy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134071#4134071

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134071