[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss seam forum broken

nathandennis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 4 22:47:03 EST 2008

WELL THANK GOD IT WASN'T JUST ME!!

i have email a bunch of people at jboss and no response. not that i would answer if i were them... some 32000 folks view at one time.. i didn't even realize i could still post in other areas of the forum. this is good... i'm glad this section worked so we could tell somebody. i couldnt even  begin to describe the massive amount of frustration "todo" caused me. i really needed to ask some question four days ago.

anyway... that message is pretty vague...  i would think something more descriptive might be in order.

please fix it.... i have some context questions i need to ask mr muir.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134109#4134109

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134109